One Unified Toolset – 10 Tools in 1 Application
Eliminate redundant and outdated tooling. Reduce your data movement. Use one connected application for all your data operations. GLIDE provides a connected ecosystem for your data and metadata, finally solving the fragmented data problem that data lakes and silos create.
Instead of lists and tables, Glide’s upper ontology and knowledge graphs organize and represent information using entities and the relationships between those entities.
Proper governance and ownership across all your data assets make the data owner the center of focus in data management powering a knowledge worker culture.
GLIDE gives you a single expressive way to:
• Define your data, data assets, information governance and data governance.
• Your data classification, data policies, data quality rules, and data lineage.
• Your data and datasets – GLIDE unifies all of your data and all its possible connections.
• API-based data access that enables in-place data use cases without connected datasets.
• Leverage your data investments by creating virtual data graphs that can be seamlessly connected to linked data sets.
• Auto creation & evolution of an ever-expanding enterprise data catalog.